IRICA expediting, facilitating customs processesLast month, Iran’s Finance and Economic Affairs Minister Farhad Dejpasand in a directive addressing the head of Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration (IRICA) obliged the customs administration to take measures for facilitating customs processes. The directive set a deadline for IRICA to take the necessary actions.
The directive was in line with improving business condition for the enterprises and promoting foreign trade. Some of the items included in the directive come as follows.
– Setting up a strategic committee within two months to take necessary measures for stable promotion of electronic systems and expediting the process of data registration and permit control
– Improving the system of commodity code
– Revising management indices especially for production units and basic and necessary goods
– Putting the declarations of basic and necessary goods in “green path” for rapid clearance
– Developing the single-window syste..
یزد- یادداشت: زهرا زارعی مدرس حوزه علمیه و مسئول کانون دانش آموختگان حوزه علمیه